May 14th, 2018
1. The publisher of arabianessence.com and the personal data administrator is Elvis Giughera with its registered office in Cercenasco via Umberto I 6 - 10060 (TO) ITALY, hereinafter referred to as Service Provider.
2. Those Users who wish to receive newsletters from arabianessence.com, thus to use its “News Service” (newsletter service provided electronically and free of charge by Service Provider; it consists in sending by Service Provider information in a form of an e-mail to User’s e-mail address), shall submit their e-mail address and agree to personal data processing.
Personal data consists of all pieces of information which enable to identify a User, for example, User’s e-mail address.
3. The data are processed in order to provide the service electronically in the form of newsletter mailing. Submitting these data is voluntary yet necessary for “News Service” to be provided.
4. Service Provider uses the received personal data only for the purposes for which Users gave their consent. Such data will be processed on the basis of art. 6, section 1, point a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In order to exercise the rights, the data subject may send an appropriate e-mail to the address: email@example.com. In case of the violation of the law, User has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent office dealing with the protection of personal data.
5. Service Provider acting as a personal data administrator sees to the security of personal data submitted by Users. These data are protected against the access of unauthorised persons, and are not disclosed to any unauthorised persons. Pursuant to art. 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act, Service Provider may entrust the processing of Users’ personal data to other entities. Only the persons responsible for handling the “News Service” have access to User's data.
6. Service Provider shall obey the law and disclose User’s data upon any request from the authorities or in connection with legal proceedings.
Service Provider shall notify User about disclosing their personal data in such a manner, unless it is prohibited by law.
7. Personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, and after this time they can be processed for a period of time corresponding to the limitation period of claims related to the processing of data or for which data processing may be of serious legal significance.
8. Service Provider reserves the right to publish advertising content on arabianessence.com and in its newsletters.